Oral presentation

In our class we have all been working on an oral presentation called a day I'll never forget. My oral presentation is going to be about Mary Bryant. She is known for the first successful escapes from the Australian penal colony in the 1770s . I'm felling more confident than I did at the very start.

13 thoughts on “Oral presentation

1. Anneliese

Hi Jess,
    I loved your presentation because it was interesting and fun to listen too. Next time I wished you spoke a little bit louder.
    From Anneliese

2. xavierngps

Hi Jessie,
    I liked how you used someone else to over come your fear. It’s good how you made the boat noises. Maybe you could speak a bit louder.

From Xavier

3. Taya

OMG Jessie,
    You did such a great job overcoming your nerves. I liked your volume and the setup.
    Congrats,
    Taya

4. Cameron

Well done Jessie for going up there and doing your performance maybe a little bit more eye contact.

Sincerely
    Cameron

5. Henry

Dear Jessie,

I liked your presentation because you stayed in character all the time. I think next time you could speak a bit more louder because it was hard to hear you a bit.

From Henry

6. Caitlin

Hey Jessie,

Wonderful presentation, I loved your movement in it too. And next time you could of spoken a little louder, and to remember your script properly.

From Caitlin

7. Charlotte

Hi Jessie,

I liked your presentation and your clear voice next time maybe a louder voice

From Charlotte

8. ilmdb08

Hi Jessie

Great performance I liked how you used lots of movement but maybe next time you could speak a little bit more louder.

From Asha